Friday, May 6, 2011

Par for the Course

This week was Teacher Appreciation Week.  Two lunches, one breakfast, several cupcakes and cookies later, I feel very appreciated.  I also feel 5 lbs. heavier, but that comes with the territory.  I even won a nice makeup pouch and lipstick case in a raffle.  Too bad I don't own any lipstick.

My favorite part of Teacher Appreciation Week however, is the cards.  I love receiving rumpled cards made of notebook paper, pencil, and highlighter.  I love the misspellings that I have worked so hard to correct.





And I love the Mother's Day card.  Never mind the fact that I am not a mother.  Also, I did not have to blur out my name on this one, because she spelled it differently every time, none of which was correct!


The heart says, "It is for Mother's Day.  I love.  Very nice teacher (cehare).  I love.  Thank you." Unfortunately the scanner does not properly show off the carefully fringed edges.

Mother's Day?  Not to worry, I received a Valentine's Day card addressed to "Wife" with the following inscription: "What is Love but the feeling that no one before us have ever loved as we now love... nor ever will..."  From a 10 year old girl.  The thought was there and it certainly made my day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, its good article about media print, we all understand media is a
impressive source of information.

Also visit my webpage - the sims freeplay cheats