1. Have your awesome sauce co-worker greet you with a surprise hot Peppermint Mocha on your desk. YESSSS.
2. Parent/teacher conferences mean students go home at 12:35. All of your class schedules are re-worked, so you get an unexpected 30 minute block free.
3. Take your department head to the airport for a conference and pick up Chick-Fil-A on the way back.
4. Speak some Spanish at conferences.
5. Eat a handful of Dark Chocolate Pomegranate bites.
6. Eat dinner with your favorite peeps at LA Bar and Grill.
7. Go play a very soggy soccer game. Try not to get scored on too much. Bieber Fever is a tough team.
No word on numbers 6 & 7, but I'll do my best!!