Monday, January 24, 2011

P.S the only reson im giving this a 1 is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!

There have been several thoughtful blog posts in a row.  Tonight I'm feeling unthoughtful.  Hmmm.  Not quite.  Actually I just found this really funny (thanks Mollie and Jon) and it somehow soothes my grammatically inclined insanity.  My students can't spell either.  In fact this is scarily similar to some of the stuff they crank out.  Did this kid even have a CLUE what he was typing as a comment???

3 comments:

Mollie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I use "worthles" as a regular word in my vocabulary now. And "beacuase." LOVE IT!

Warrior said...

I love seeing new posts from you! Even if they aren't serious! Beacuase, you're totally awesome (:

Warrior said...

Oh and I showed this to an english teacher at my school and she was giggling the whole timeeeee <3