Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello world!

Nope, I didn't just get lazy and quit blogging, though that could easily happen.  I took a vacation from life and internet.  I spent the last week and a half traveling through Costa Rica with my dear friend Lauren.  As far as I can tell, the only things I missed were Casey Anthony's trial, USA World Cup semi win, and about 5 gazillion Twitter updates.  Does that about cover it?  I should check out from life more often.

I am slooooowly compiling photos from my camera, Lauren's, and a few other sources.  Until I get a full album up, enjoy a few shots of beautiful Costa Rica.  Pura vida, mae!

First meal in Costa Rica: casado, a typical dish of rice, beans, meat, squash, and plantains.

 The Gallo mas Gallo herself!

Ferry from Arenal Volcano to Monteverde

Me, chilling with some iguanas

White water rafting on the Sarapiqui River.


No comments: